- Meets FIG, USAG, and NFHS competition specifications
- Constructed of a hollow fiberglass core with a wood veneer securely laminated around the outside
- Graphite E Rail is made with less Graphite strands making it 15-17% less rigid than the standard Graphite X Rail
- Bar is round with an outside diameter of 1.575″ (40mm)
- Pivot points of the bar are 94 1/2″ (240cm) center-to-center
- Graphite E Rail is the flexible rail that provides the feel of wood with the strength and resiliency of fiberglass.
- Includes the collar but not the piston.