- The customer is responsible for inspecting all shipments, counting number of pieces, making sure it matches number on delivery receipt, inspecting for shortage, torn packaging or damage, notating all inspections on the delivery receipt.
- Do NOT refuse a shipment.
- Do NOT discard any packaging if there is damage.
- You have the right to inspect shipment before signing delivery receipt.
- The customer is responsible for filing claims for shortage or damage, NOT Ross Athletic Supply, Inc.
- If damage is found after the driver has left, call the freight company immediately. Customer has 5 days to report damage.
- Customer is responsible for redelivery charges.
- It is NOT the responsibility of the driver to load, unload, or assist.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returned items.
- The customer pays the return shipping cost on returned items.
All Orders Are Prepaid
- All orders are prepaid unless you are a school, university, or YMCA with an institutional purchase order. If this is the case, terms are net 30.
- We accept checks, money orders, cashiers checks, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover.
* All prices are subject to change without notice.