- This is THE FIG approved tumbling track used at all United States Gymnastics Trampoline and Tumbling sanctioned events (USAGTT) and United States Tumbling and Trampoline Association sanctioned events (USTA).
- Easy to assemble; easy to replace worn or damaged parts
- Tubular fiberglass rods ensure no “lock-up” when tumbling
- Each steel frame section is 8″ (20cm) high, 6′ (1.8M) wide and 4′ (1.2M) long
- Rods are covered by a layer of 1-3/8″ (35mm) foam backed carpet, over a layer of 2″ (50mm) polyethylene foam with scrim(not included)
- Used at The Olympic Games (demo – Atlanta ’96)
Coaches and gymnasts appreciate this rod floor enormously because:
- This spring system offers a phenomenal amount of spring
- Increases safety
- Less injuries
- 2 year warranty
- No maintenance
- Easy to set up
Competition rod floor:
84 feet (21 sections). Rods are covered by a layer of 1 3/8″ (35mm) foam backed carpet over a layer of 2″ (50mm) polyethylene foam with scrim. Carpet and foam not included in pricing. Available at demo prices for great savings!
Let Ross Athletic supply your gym or meet with a full line of quality power tumbling equipment. Demo power tumbling equipment is available for sale after competition; subject to availability.